Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reflection Week 8

So I took those two brain test things. The results I got were very accurate to my personality. The first one said I was a right brained person. I answered fourteen out of the eighteen questions right brained and four of them left brained. It says I am holistic, random, concrete, intuitive, nonverbal, and fantasy-oriented. Those all seem pretty close to my own personality. I am very random at times. I also follow my gut a lot when I have hunches on things I am not sure about. I do nto talk a lot unless it is with people I am comfortable with and I do not like to follow rules. The second test said I was a very spatial, nature oriented, and social person. That is very close to how I am too. I remember things by how it looks and not what it is called. I like to take photographs of nature and other things like cars and people. It also said I was not a very musical and linguistic person. I am not so sure about the musical part. I like music a lot and I is a part of my life and personality every day. From these results I can mold the ways I study and help maximize my learning. I can adapt my study habits to my traits. Hopefully I can use this new information to help better myself and my study skills in the future so I can do better in school and life.

1 comment:

  1. You will do better!! Just don't give up and keep trying!!!!

    ReplyDelete